04 February 2010

Genius Eleven: I cannot stop watching that Pink video from the Grammys edition

Alternate title: This Genius mix will show you how little straight up pop I have in my collection. As I told somebody last night, I'm usually not into the "pop music" the kids listen to, but there are a few people I love, and when I'm in that mood, I'm in that mood. So we start with Pink's performance of "Glitter in the Air" from the Grammys, which may have made me straight (not really). But it is beautiful.

Genius eleven and more videos below the Pink...It's embedded below, but you'll want to click on "full screen."



1. Pink - "Glitter in the Air" (live at the Grammys)
2. Lady Gaga - "Brown Eyes"
3. Justin Timberlake - "(Another Song) All Over Again"
4. Sarah McLachlan - "Answer"
5. Tori Amos - "Silent All These Years" (see how quickly we've gone off the pop music rails...)
6. Melissa Etheridge & Joan Osborne - "Bring Me Some Water" (live)
7. The Killers - "Goodnight, Travel Well"
8. Annie Lennox - "Why"
9. Michael Jackson - "Earth Song"
10. Ingrid Michaelson - "Breakable" (live)
11. Sheryl Crow ft. Stevie Nicks - "Strong Enough" (live)

Justin:



Melissa Etheridge & Joan Osborne:



Annie:

StumbleUpon.com

1 comment:

  1. holy crap! I didn't watch the grammys, but that video of Pink has made me regret it. I cannot find the words that will do my admiration justice. I can only say that I have never been more inspired to get my fat ass to the gym. The strength she has to have in her body to do that! I love her! That performance may have turned me gay! (not really) :)

    ReplyDelete