09 January 2010

Genius Eleven: Music keeps me sane

There's really no significance to my pick tonight, except that I ran across one of my favorite songs of all time after not hearing it for a couple of years.


So we're starting with James Taylor's "Millworker."

Genius Eleven and more videos below the James.




1. James Taylor - "Millworker" (live)
2. Carly Simon - "The Right Thing To Do"
3. Joni Mitchell - "Circle Game"
4. Carole King - "Way Over Yonder"
5. 10,000 Maniacs - "Stockton Gala Days"
6. Billy Joel - "And So It Goes"
7. Neil Young - "A Man Needs A Maid"
8. James Taylor - "Steamroller" (live)
9. Counting Crows - "Miller's Angels"
10. Annie Lennox - "Primitive"
11. Dar Williams - "When I Was A Boy"

What a strange mix...I get it at the beginning, but then it sort of goes haywire, hm?

"When I Was A Boy" also counts among my all time favorites.



Annie Lennox.



And damn you, Genius for exposing the Billy Joel in my collection, but there's not much of it, so fuck off, and this is a great song, so fuck off again.

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment